Meet & Greet/ Park & Ride/Onsite
- You must ensure that you have with you a booking reference number of the confirmation of the booking during your travel.
- You must carry with you your Credit / Debit Card through which the booking was done which will ensure that the procedure at the car park can be completed in a smooth manner with little hassle to you and the parking staff.
- By booking through Compare Travel EssentialsLtd, the customer agrees to abide by the terms and conditions that have been mentioned hereinafter in its entirety.
- The car park services that are offered by Compare Travel Essentials ltd are done through agents if it's not explicitly stated otherwise.
- There will not be any obligation upon Compare Travel Essentials ltd for returning the money on account of the fact that the information wasn't mentioned anywhere on the site. It has been mentioned time and again in the terms and conditions and otherwise that the services offered are off-site and offered through agents rather than a booking agent.
THE CONDITIONS OF BOOKING
The manner in which Compare Travel Essentials ltd works is through contracting agencies. There are several individual car parks whose services Compare Travel Essentials ltd hire and there are certain terms and conditions that are needed to be followed exclusively for these individual car parks. There are details about the specific terms and conditions which are given here. In case of any negligence that is committed, there will be the full responsibility of the agent till the time the vehicle is in the car park or returned. There will not be any liability once the vehicle is out of the premise of the car park or returned. Please ensure that the vehicle has been checked properly. The Company has the right to refuse or not fulfill a booking. The booking does not ensure that you will get the guaranteed service as the company can cancel the booking in case the service provider is unable to fulfill the booking. If such a circumstance arises, the Company will provide you a refund but will not be liable for any consequential loss or damage suffered. There will not be any liability of Compare Travel Essentials ltd when there is non-performance due to unforeseeable circumstances such as war, riots, terrorism, natural and nuclear disaster, unnatural weather conditions etc. or any other circumstances which would amount to an act of God.
Instructions and procedure for parking
- In case of park and ride services Ensure that you are carrying with you the directions which take you to your car park including the booking reference number. You should also be familiar with the entry and exit procedures of the car park. All of these details would be printed on the booking voucher that has been provided to you. The liability of ensuring that the correct sets of directions are being followed is upon the customer which needs to be seen prior to exiting from the car park. It will not be the responsibility of Compare Travel Essentials ltd and any of our agents in case there are bookings which are missed.
- In case of Chauffeur/Meet and Greet services To ensure that there is a smooth ride, please ensure that you carry with you the contact number of the Chauffeur. Please familiarize yourself with the information regarding the procedure for arrival as mentioned in your booking voucher. The sole liability of being aware of the information that is mentioned in the voucher lies upon the customer. Compare Travel Essentials ltd and/or our agent will not be responsible for any missed bookings.
- Possessions and keys Please ensure that there are no valuables inside your car and the only thing that is left behind is the keys/codes which would be needed to move the vehicle around. There is a chance that the car keys would need to be left with the parking staff unless it has been mentioned otherwise.
- In case proper entry and exit procedure as mentioned in the terms and conditions are not followed and a customer is charged with entry or exit fee, Compare Travel Essentials ltd will not be responsible for the refund. Please present your vouchers at the time of entry.
- In a scenario where the company drivers are subjected to waiting or in cases of late arrivals by the client, it may lead to an additional charge of £10 which is supposed to be paid at the earliest. Please refer to more information for information related to surcharges.
- The vehicle that is to be parked at the car park needs to be in such a condition that it has a current MOT, is drivable, and is taxed. The car parking services hold the right to shift the vehicle in or outside the premises of the car park. The car can be driven for the same purpose. This is done to ensure that there is proficient management of the parking service. It is also done to prevent accidents or any hitch. Until there is a booking made for a self-park vehicle, the keys need to be given to the authorities for the same purpose. The car parking company has the right to bring the car to a public way and for that purpose, the drivers provided by the company carry with them a full insurance.
- The amount that would be paid is the amount that is applicable pre-booking and is inclusive of a VAT that is 20% unless stated otherwise.
- At Compare Travel Essentials ltd we are always putting in the best efforts to provide our customers with the best possible deals that are available. For this purpose, we keep looking out the best deals which lead to a revision in prices and services. We try to arrange for certain offers during various times in the year. There are times when due to high demand the prices may also go up.
- There is a fixed charge of £1.99(booking fee) for all card transactions. In case of cancellations, the booking fee will not be refunded.
- The prices may change subject to the date and the duration of stay.
- There are certain surcharges that are levied independent of the company and haven't been imposed by Compare Travel Essentials Ltd and aren't included in the prices provided by Compare Travel Essentials Ltd. Please check the products MORE INFO for any additional surcharges(Airport Levy fee). These charges are charged by the chauffeur/car parking company/Airport authority independently and bare no relevance to Meet & Greet parking or our advertised prices.
- The two way 24-hour transfers are inclusive of the price(unless specified). This transfer is from the car park to the airport.
- In case of certain bookings at some car parks, a minimum stay applies. In such cases, you can stay for less than the minimum number of days, but will nonetheless have to make the payment that is due for the minimum period of booking.
- In case there is a high sided or extremely wide vehicle, certain car parks may not be able to accommodate that vehicle or may do that at an extra charge. This can be checked at more info or at the additional details that are available at our office.
- Multiple special offers and codes cannot be clubbed together unless explicitly stated.
CANCELLATIONS / REFUNDS
- These are only applicable to services which are cancellable( Saver and value products cannot be cancelled or amended).
- The cancellations need to be done through us only and should not be made with the car park to be valid.
- In order to get cancellation done, a ticket needs to be generated at Help Desk section of our website including the booking reference number.
- There is a certain time limit (usually 48hrs but may vary to product but it will be specified next to the product if this implies) that needs to be followed for cancellation requests to be accepted. No requests would be entertained post the office hours.
- Customers who have not followed the conditions which have been mentioned would not be given any refund if unable to park.
- In case there is a shorter stay than what was planned, there will not be any refund given.
- The Refund Notice must be given within 48 hours of the cancellation, failing which the refund due to you will be waived.
- As subject to the prior notice periods, there would be an additional charge of £10 that would be chargeable. There are certain offers which explicitly say they are not refundable for which no refunds would be available. There would be no money given back in case of booking fees and SMS charges.
- Double bookings - A customer will have to pay the entire cost of a booking in case there is no contact made within 30 days of return when there is a double booking made for the very same vehicle/stay.
- We, at Compare Travel Essentials Ltd, try to make sure that complete information is to be provided to the clients after they have made the booking. Even after the receiving the complete information and detailed guidelines if a client fails to avail the given services with no due given notice there wouldn't be any refund that would be given.
In the capacity of an agent, there are several companies that are advertised by Compare Travel Essentials Ltd at each airport. We aim to put forward the best possible price during the entire year.
- This is only applicable to services and products which are cancellable and amendable.
- In case a customer wishes to cancel a booking, the stipulated time should be in advance 24 hours before the date of departure. In case a cancellation is done post that period, the rules mentioned above would be applicable.
- If explicitly mentioned cancellation cover wouldn't be applicable, it also will not be applicable if the bookings are for that date on which booking is done or the next day also.
- The period in which cancellation requests would be entertained would be during the office period only. No cancellation requests would be seen post the notice period.
Customers who avail the service of an SMS confirmation must make sure that the cell phone they are using can perform the function. This service is not a refundable one.
In case there are changes done in the bookings where the notice period is exceeding a day, there would be a charge of £5 which would be imposed upon the customer.
In case a customer wants to get their booking changed, they should contact the office during the office hours.
The maximum liability that Compare Travel Essentials Ltd owes to the customer for every and any claims is to the extent of the money given by customer for both the parking and the booking which was given to the Compare Travel Essentials Ltd in accordance to the terms agreed upon.
As per the regulations mentioned in Distance selling regulations, 2000 there would be a cooling off period which would be provided for certain goods and services. All cancellations would be done according to the terms of the contract which are agreed upon.
The terms and conditions may be amended at any given point of time by. The bookings done thereafter would be subjected to the new terms and conditions.
Compare Travel Essentials Ltd might send you emails regarding offers which it thinks are suitable for you in the capacity of a client. In case you don't want to receive the emails, you can unsubscribe using the link at the bottom of the emails.